Followers ♥

26.2.12

37th post, it's challenge that what i can't expect to. I'm lost.

Dear readers,

These few days have been killing me, quite moody, quite unhappy. I can't bear to see that kind of no manner people. I just a little hope that kind of people faster be vanished! Go away from me please. Sometimes, i feel that i was lost, breathless. I just hope to get some fresh air without stress. Yes, you may say that i'm becoming lazy nowadays, i just have no mood to study at all.

That midnight we went to pool, Vivy, Laiing and I. Fun, fun, fun. Feeling better with them.






It's cool, fun as well :) we went to there after finished report. I hate to do report recently. It's killing me softly. Interview, Presentation, Seminar, Poster and exam. They are killing me soon!

Practical last week :) Incubate time.




I have found my direction today. I'm keep thinking why i'm studying for this course but not Design before. 
Such a silly question! I get my direction and target to move on again today ! Buck up guys!


My friends keep saying that i look like a patient, is it? because of my pale face makes me like a patient. And also my black rim of my eyes, *sob sob*

Preparing for this these few days. Wish me good luck, hope to get a excellent mark and performance!
See you guys! It's Sunday, have a nice day! Aloha!

           *It was the previous day that i cut off my long hair*  *wink wink*

Yours , Jning.

No comments:

Post a Comment