Followers ♥

4.3.12

38th post, I'm Cherlyn.

Dear readers,

I'm coming to update my blog at this hour. How are you guys? How was your days recently?
Rushing for my report again last week, being insane to do those work. However, it's over :)
Presentation at last friday, it was an awesome day for me. Guess what? my lecturer said "nice presenting."
They said " good! you're good !" It shocked me. I thought i will be the one who forget the thing. Actually i forgot everything when i started to talk, but Mr Lopez was smiling at me. He gave me lots of confident. That's why i was so brave to talk everything that i know. Thanks vivy, xiaomei and emily to encourage me :)

*slack slack* Too bored to do work, so snap a photo :) Yeahss *Wink* We drank this for last week!!



I'm change blog's website and change my name too. Add my facebook!
Click me!


This weekend spent with my Dearest! we went to watch movie :) Devil inside, They said this is a real story. So disgusting and horror. *Scary scary*. Not even dare to post out the movie's cover at here. It was too scary!
He was practicing with this. So cool.


Next presentation is coming soon, wish me luck. It will be a weary journey again !
See you soon, start to miss my dad n mum :( hope to go back to see them. That's all for today, Aloha!





Yours, Cherlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment