Followers ♥

5.2.12

35th post, Back to school

Dear readers,

I'm back! Get two days holidays on monday and tuesday, you too, right? I'm just back to KL study two days and came back pontian again. Well, i went to times square and pavillion on wednesday. Full of people there, quite crowded. I bought valentine's Present. What's that? It's secret, I love it so much!

Then, i went to AX shop, but can't find the nice pattern clothes, so sad. Lastly, i bought two Top Shop casual clothes, satisfied with it. It's quality better than Mango. In addition, Vivy and I went to MidValley on friday, she did not wear shoes and walked at there. feeling *blush* with her. Everybody look at us, but it was fun! I bought my VIVI magazine. I intend to use my RM200 voucher for books and pens. But i think use it at popular better.

Look at her, Keep saying thanks Najib for giving us RM200!!! smile like an angel, she is really cute!
Went to bookshop, but nothing to buy. I just bought Vivi magazine there, don't laugh at me, because i have no idea what to buy. *wink*

It's Anatomy class! I'm fall in love with this subject, learning those skill and listening heart rate. But have to write report, my brain getting worst by those things. *slack slack*
that madam doctor who is chinese girl and she is super nice! Keep smiling at me, it's awesome lesson that i never had!





We went to midvalley for our dinner, we ordered lots of food, made me full and happy. burppp!



Going to do my report now, bybye readers! Have a nice day. Aloha !

Yours, Jning 

No comments:

Post a Comment