Followers ♥

18.2.12

36th post, Happy Valentines'

dear readers,

I'm back to make an updated here with full of enthusiasm. This Valentines' day had aroused the enthusiasm of the people even they're single or in a relationship as well. Guys, we never know what will happen afterward, what we can do just make yourself do not regret.

During those week, i had watched almost four movies. It was the viral factor, chronicle, Journey2, and wedding diary.




I love the chronicle so much, he is so handsome! Like him like him !  :)

Guys, wish you had a Happy Valentines'.
Thanks Vivy baobei for making this present. It makes me feel so warmth. :)

And it's been giving to someone that i love to. :) I know you like it so much <3



The shirt that i was wearing in this photo is the gift that he gave ! Thankss dear.





The view i see now is same as yesterday, the street i walk on is still the same. But my whole world has changed. Who i was up yesterday will never show up again. Whatever happens, i will still believe me and people around me too, to keep moving forward.

It's week 6 since my sem2 started, weary journey yet challenging is coming. I spent RM100 voucher already! thanks Najib for giving me to bought a new cute red mouse for my laptop! *wink* bought some books too :)
It's time to study, buck up everybody!

My life at Mahsa those weeks,


Presentation, exam, assignments and such lots of reports all coming for me. I have to kill them during these two months. It's torturing but i will be stronger :)


Aloha aloha aloha my readers! *Going to study* :) good night!

Yours, Jning 

No comments:

Post a Comment