Followers ♥

7.8.11

My 26th post ♥ happy biirthday to my dear - Lyn ♥

Happy biirthday to my dear lyn ♥ Sorry that i can't give you a celebration in malacca  :(
wish that you have a nice day !^^ may joyful be with you always !!  something that i edit just for you..
Hope you Like it ! 



When i'm editing this photo, i shocked! so many photo .. we hv so much memories 
Happy birthday to you ^^♥ like the time together with you ^^


===================================================

I have been so long didn't updated my blog. It's time to come back here and write anything here :))
blahblahblaahh~ in love with natural ...
this photo took at kota tinggi - my grandmum's house ! 

These few days went to shijie there company him .. hope he will be alright.....:))
But it's really cruel for us.. such unfair... haiz .... 
yesterday i dream about him again... what a bad dream i had ! so sad .....

These few days i learnt how to tied up my hair ! nice is it ^^

today is 7.8.11 
My holidays left one month to go... time flies so fast.. i can't catch it up.... i can't :(
i like to stay at my house with mummy them :( i prefer the simple life here ... i must enjoy well in pontian within this month ! my mummy keep asking me start to plan wat things i should bring to KL.. 
So sad , i don't want to go there... :(

坚强像谎言一样  不过是一种伪装 

4 comments: