Followers ♥

29.7.11

My 25 post ♥ birthday celebration for JiaEn and Destin Teoh ♥


Thanks daddy for buying a new phone for me , Like it so much thanks daddy 


Today is JiaEn's birthday, her mummy gave us a big cake and some gift.. see how rich they are. JiaEn so happiness , he was happy on that moment 









Whoahhh , envy rite? There were a lot of children celebrate his birthday for him :))
How Lovely they are..♥ Indeed , they are quite naughty , but they are lovely tooo ♥ yea, They gave me a lot of fun and joy :))


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nite, we went to lemongrass for chengsheng's birthday celebration. May joyfuL always be with you . :))
He brought one guy , Tze yoo , his name i think . hehe.










2mr I'm going to jb with Ziwei, hehe nice dating i think :))♥  Nite, it was 3.30am i should sleep now .


I tried , but i fail. I asked " when i will be success?" Someone replied " you will be success when you are going to put it down and meet someone that you love to " ..

2 comments: