Followers ♥

20.8.11

My 28th post ♥ another weekend on my holiday, i sick.

i was reluctant to be a patient ! But, it was a cruel truth that unable to change :( *confess* although i'm sick, but i have indulged myself with facebook game which named as The Sim Social. such a nice game that i love to . *chuckle* playing it until fall sick ..


* This spec bought by my mum, appreciate , that person said can avoid UV light from entering eyes, but is it real?..*




I'm going to talk about my job. Thursday will be a quite relax job day, do you know why? because we are going to pull up all the weeds, quite fun but tired. all of our hands become red red *exaggerate* but it's real ! ♥  Friday quite relax too , because those children were playing water in a small pool ♥ they were too fun ! they very enjoy with this kind of activities ♥  




My Lovely daughter ♥ she is naughty, she is clever either ^^

I think Xiangxiang is too bashfuL , so posts that kind of face :)) ♥ see they so enjoy there^^

i am going to end up my job in next week. Actually this job is quite demanding, maybe for you , you think that's excellent ! *winks* Rather, i think it needs a lot of LOVE and KNOWLEDGE to lead them to be better :)) ♥ i like this kind of ambiance 
===========================================

I get my new casing for my phone ♥ *yock*  like it so muchhhh :))

Dudes and sweeties, i miss you guys so muchh .. i know all of you studying hard for stpm... must keep going on it ! i know all of us will be busy for ages yet .. but i know my pretty will call me when she is free ♥ touching ~ she will sms or call me chit chat when she do not have any incentive to work harder. Then i will give her the magic power again! *gasping*Basically, i know she call me because she is missing me ! 
she is my old pal! she is my pretty too ! :)) 

my blog will be updated after august ! Going for a trip with my dear ♥ Look foward on my next post ! Aloha !  

2 comments: