Followers ♥

13.8.11

My 27th post ♥ My simple weekend. But it's warm.♥

It's a sin to be indoors on holiday, do you think so ? ♥ Lemon Grass cafe again on friday nite! You will fall in love with this cafe too! No doubt, their cuisine is absolutely superb. yummy yummy,do you started drooling too? *winks*Luckily i have ziwei company me to dine. finally, weekend is coming !!♥

Saturday noon, we went to bus station for asking the bus fare. what bus fare? secret !! lalalalalalalalala ~~ we went to blog cafe as well. we just simply tuck in at there. Sianghoe join us too ♥ it's been so long not meet him since my b'day celebration. It is rare opportunity to gathered up with him. We had a scrumptious time! we ordered chocolate steamboat . *chuckles* it was my second times to eat this. my 1st time to eat this with jagung. miss him so muchh. :((
Obviously, i found that i had become a glutton . Stuffed with food, burppp.... ♥ Satisfied with my simple outing although just in pontian. But our overtime is coming! Ziwei, shijie and me have a same kind feeling of expectancy too !! ♥ My sunday will be company with my lovely family, that's why i feel it's warm and it's quite meaningful to killed my weekend time! ♥

Notice on this photo. perhaps it will give you guys some incentive to work harder. keep going on if you guys are facing the exam or it's your challenging week to work. ♥

 left one month need to start my another life , hope it will be alright !
Simply updated, Look forward for another post , Aloha ! ♥

6 comments:

  1. It's a sin to be indoors on holiday, do you think so ?
    哈哈,想出门就讲啦~
    Lemon Grass真的有酱好?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, it is truth吗 哈哈 嗯嗯 不错 吃的东西都很赞 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. bring me go lemon grass next time~haha~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe sure sure :D yeahsss see you soon ~~~

    ReplyDelete