Followers ♥

3.7.11

My 21 posts ♥ Happy birthday to Brian Choo

Finally get some free time to blogging.. Today i'm too busy and it makes me tired now :(  I cut this photo out from my facebook, do you think it is special? got 23 people birthday in one day...
yeahs, 3 july 


Happy biirthday to you all ♥ However, i would like to say happy biirthday to someone :) Brian Choo Tze Yan! Hope i did not write wrong your name .. hehe.. i think you are quite famous in our class even all of the senior know about you..  i would like to say Thanks to you, brian ^^
Do you still remember ? This photo took in last year, 1st time celebration for pbs01 student.. 
I still remember the taste of that cake , Love a lot 

I think it was the first time outing ♥ That time not really know you guys , but it was fun. 

i don't know how you celebrate your day for this year, haha hopefully fun as last year ^^ Sorry that i'm not in malacca, can't help you to celebrate 


Wei i think this photo is memorable, you teach me physics in MSN .. Thanks....:))
i still remember that you help me on last time.. you fetch me for buying some materials for drama , Thank you very muchhh Friendship forever 

Whoah Last photo in MMU.. miss you guys so suddenly... T T

"We are like stars , we shall shine even after we are gone" , yes we are, PBS01 ♥ keep going :) 


=========================================================================
Today my blog visiter increases... SEE .. Got 30 people are looking at my blog in same time..So happy 


I still can't forget my banner on last time .. I like it also ♥ it's time to bed,  nitez 


我的快乐会保存
因为我害怕悲伤会胜过快乐

4 comments:

  1. how 2 change the background n banner??can u teach me=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, sure sure ^^ teach you in facebook okay ? hahaha Tsis ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~sure=)
    ask u when i'm free yar^^
    miss u~my dearest Tsis❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe enen sure sure ♥♥♥ Tt ♥

    ReplyDelete