Followers ♥

9.7.11

My 23 post ♥ the day i went to jb + present from my baby ♥

Today i went to jb ♥ hehe , very happy ^_^ how to say? lalalalaa~ long time didnt shopping dy...
i quite like VIVO shop,city square got this shop  I like bbq chicken chop ♥ 

have a shopping day...♥ i bought clubbing clothes RM60+ , Upper shirt RM25 , Scarft RM10 , Shorts RM99 
That shorts i like the most > < from ORANGE shop .. if got member card can get  50%  ohh  ^_^
Then we went to KSL ... ntg can be shop.. all selling clothes.. but found sembonia shop....♥ Thanks baby 
Thanks for helping me choose this wallet as my birthday present...♥ And thanks for the video....♥ i will save in my handphone 4eva ♥ really touching... you treat me so nice ..... always care about me > < 


为什么我总是让人放不下心? 

2 comments:

  1. dunno~juz feel tat i muz oways worry u n care u~
    but tis is the task as a frenz~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe~ Muackssss ♥ Happy That i got you ♥♥tt♥♥

    ReplyDelete