Followers ♥

31.12.11

33rd post, bybye 2011 and saying harlo to 2012

Dear readers,

Well, this special day but i'm staying at home. Everybody saying happy new year, posting happy new year on facebook. Some people might went out to count down. How about me? i just slacking at home. Eating supper to celebrate for the coming challenging 2012 year. yeap, for me, 2012 will be a challenging year. Studying is a challenging for me now. Never think about to focus on my study seriously, that's why i feel it's so challenge for me. I'm going to be more hardworking. Do you?

My coming exam paper is "malaysian study". What the hell it was. I like to read it as a story book. However, i used to read in malay. I feel it's so weird to study sejarah but in english version. Apart from this, may i make a wish for this coming 2012?

*Making a wish now*
*3*
*2*
*1*

Yeah, happy new year to everyone! tomorrow will be a brand new day for me. I MUST learn to wake up earlier again, my mission always fail when i came back home. Anyway, have a blast my dear readers!!

Happy new year!

* took during the holiday after my foundation course ended. *

* Last picture in 2011 *

* Last trip in 2011 *

* tt, must be optimistic always *

And for someone, hope you will be alright. Must be strong enough facing everything :))
I'll forget you in someday.


yours, Jiamin  

No comments:

Post a Comment