Followers ♥

28.12.11

32nd post, Merry christmas and the happy new year! ♥

Dear reader,

I have deserted you for almost two weeks as i went for a trip. Guess what? i was being a tour guide for jagung's friends. Sounds like so proud, but Malacca chg a lot by leaps and bounds. By the way, we had fun for those days. Indeed, It was fun and interesting. Never ever know china and hongkong friends before. However, for me, all of them are quite friendly and nice person. :)

Well, on the 1st day, we went to stolen recipe bistro, it's a special cafe, Taming Sari as well as river cruise. We had spent a lot of time for finding this cafe. Sorry my leg, suffering you in order to make me get fun in this trip. I get new friends who are xie yi, xian wen, chao qian, si yuan and leo/liu yang. Thanks for teaching the way you guys playing the poker games.

How about the 2nd day? we had our breakfast at hotel mahkota in the early morning. Then, we went to museum, christ church, portugis building and jonker. We ate popular chicken rice ball at jonker. All of the tables are fully occupied when we were going to eat durian cendol. Lastly, we get a seat at a big table at 2nd floor. We went to sing k at night until 1 o'clock sumthing.

The last day in malacca, jagung, zhiling and I went to pahlawan to play the games. But did not open yet, so we just hanging around and I helped jagung to choose a pants :D hehe, it's white pant. I really love white colour. 


2pm bus to go back to JB only go back to pontian. While they back to sgp except jagung zhiling and me.
Actually, it was my first time to get a more understanding about Malacca although i had been there for one year. I did what i never do before in malacca. it was truly a fabulous experience.

I would like to say, i'm feel glad to know you guys. :) see you guys next time if still got any chance.











Eight in all, went to and back by bus. And it was my first time to speak in malay since i have been a long time did not speak in malay already.

Opps, I was forgot to write about my christmas celebration. *carolling* I had a jolly jolly day with  shijie ziwei sianghoe seeyi hanchun and many of people who just had been completed their sptm.
Did not get drunk at all although drank lots of beer. Shijie's sister also joined us to play the game. Crowded but i like the ambiance there.

Merry Christmas! the time flies so fast, 2011 is going to be ended, So what you had done in your 2011 that was very meaningful to you? For me, I quite proud that i have been changed a lot in this year. A lot of 'adventures' which i have been through, it was thoroughly hard but i still went through. *chuckling*




Saying byebye to 2011, Thanks for everyone those who had helped me a lot, cheer me always and accompany me when moody, accompany me when happily. It was really an awesome year for me.

Starting with my foundation at malacca but ended with my degree year in KL. 
Starting with in a relationship but ended with single life. 
Starting with a long long hair but ended with a short hair.
However, i'm feeling contented with what i had lost and what i have been getting.

Yours, JiaMin 

No comments:

Post a Comment