Followers ♥

18.12.11

31st post, Finally my 1st semester had been ended ♥

Dear reader,

I've not had a moment to write to you until today. Well, I reached my lovely home yesterday night. My best friend come fetch me and had a dinner with scrumptious food, also my favourite drink- pearl milk tea. I'm going to share about my drab life for first semester at Mahsa.. Mayb you will feel that i were enjoyed there, but in fact it doesn't like as what you think..

Lots of pictures do the explanation that i have been enjoying outing with my friends in KL. :))
Firstly, i still remembered outing with my dearest tt was the most happiest things in KL. She always beside me to guide me although she and me are studying at not same college. Anything just make a call sharing everything about my daily life! Maybe she can be my personal diary instead of my blogspot website? muahaha, non-stop laughing sorry my dearest, just make for fun okay :D always meet her after my class! haha 
*edited by my dearest ! *













Opps, we have jolly jolly outing everytime! I'm sure that my tt also feel excited for every outing. Don't try to say we are lesbian please, so funny you guys say like that. 

I wonder whether you can tell me why it is that people always try so hard to hide their real feelings? How is it that I always behave quite differently from what i'm thinking about. Let's talk about my study! maybe it will make you bored. Doing practical always, but i'm not same group with my best two friends who are Emily and siew han. But it's okay i'm still alive here, haha :D Alright, the most funny thing happened on the halloween night, it was my first time to act as a ghost, although it's not scary at all.  










so much so much to talk, but i lazy typing out everything, hehe. My friend very upset i never update my blog since studying at KL.. Sorry friends :) sincerely sorry i will try to update frequently okay? But i'm just scare i do not have time to blogging. 

Hey dudes and sweeties! christmas is around the corner! Do you guys feel excited? My cells starts to dance when hearing christmas songs in everywhere. I received my Christmas present, Thank you for the present, i like it so much, you surely know that i'm talking about you is it? Honest speaking, I like it very much. 

Yeah yuhoo! Having holiday for a month ! what to do? I'm got lots plan to do actually, so i still feel a month still not enough for me to do my secret plan. Pontian Friends! come on have a chat since we have been so long never chat ! it's 2am, time to sleep, do not be a panda anymore, i should be stop here now.

Yours, JiaNing.


2 comments:

  1. i noe ur secret plan......haha
    jiayou 2 achieve ur plan yar!!!XDD

    **u hvn upload the pic we took tat day=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks my dearest! hehe yup going to upload later :D

    ReplyDelete