Followers ♥

31.5.11

My 8th Post ♥

haha, it's time to update my blog.. Well.. i my this post should be started from 21.05.2011
A memorable day which i won't forget.. My 1st time played kite.. haha.. Thanks you all.. My both gor gor treat me really nice...quite Touching..haha..
i never think that my last day in malacca is them accompany me.. 19.05.11 i go for our class gathering..hehe.. we buy a cake too.. hehe.. Thousand layers cake.. so delicious..
However, my 1st time ate this cake is in sem1,whoah i feel delicious n special as well.. but second time i ate, haha.. So awful.. maybe original favor is better than chocolate favor..

haha..continue to talk about my last day in malacca's "trip" haha..
Finished english paper within 1hours 20 mins something.. and i went out the exam hall earlier.. hehe.. Finally, my exam finished dyy ^^

We went to beach... see the sunset.. i never see the sunset in malacca.. haha.. 1st time 1st time =D
Then.. my both gor bought kite for me...
and after playing kite.. we went to jonker.... TT separate .........
haha.. i still cnt believe tat you cry ^^







Sunset is beautifuL 


hmm....hmm... Don't be sad.. hehe.. i will go back again =D but sometimes ... dunno why i feel that malacca is better than pontian... but sometimes.. i feel pontian is better than malacca... hmm =( both also nice is it ? 
After that.. my mummy fetch me back pontian.... 209KM between malacca and pontian.. hehe.. i slept in the car... and so fast.. i reached pontian...♥ keep tidy up my things.. fits my things back to original place ^^ haha... mummy bought new bed for us ... so nice ♥ muahaha Happy ....^^

then thursday.. we went to jb...with my dearssss...
we took a lot of photo...











5 of us....





we went to sing k... shopping ... watch movie.. 

Finally recently can meet my yunxian !!! haha...So happy that we meet up ^^ me, sianghoe, yunxian and yiling limteh together.. so miss our secondary life.. keep going to limteh haha...
She is mine ♥ She know what i want , she know what i'm thinking even i'm not talk anything....
My True Friend ♥ I would like to say " thank you " i know you won't see this but i still want to tell you here .. Bluek =P hehehe..♥ STPM go go go !! support you always ..


 yiling me n yunxian 

haha...today is 31.05.11.. Last day in may ^^ haha.. We went to play badminton..whoah..Long time didn't play dyyy TT
So enjoyed today...hehe... and many funny things came out...haha.. 
After badminton, zhiling bck home... and left sianghoe, jiawei , tecklong , me and a gwee...
We went to 红人馆 ate our dinner 
haha..hope i can slim a lot because of playing badminton ~ yeahhhsss....^^

My baby come my house slept yesterday.. we chat a lot..hehe... i do one card for her...
I must support her !! ^^ Jiayou jiayou ya 

Hmmm.. headache.... What Uni i should to choose...? Haiyoooo.. Just Let it be .....yes... i should let it be....
EVERYTHING i should let it be.... or let it go.............

==================================================================
♥ Sport look 



当一段爱情到该结束的时候,就让它结束,挽救只是在安慰自己,让彼此更加的压力

No comments:

Post a Comment