Followers ♥

2.5.11

My 4th Post ♥

harlo harlo ♥ I'm coming to update my blog now .. It will be a long long Story .. hehe.. last friday, me and sinyee go for an event.. haha.. what a nice show that we had enjoyed =) got magic show, fashion show, different type of dancing, and so on ...Really fun but tired =( haha...And sorry to xiaosin bcos she came malacca but we went for that event..But nvm.. We still got many gethering ♥

Let's See their performance by picture ♥ yuhoo~ very high ^^ haha...These are our ticket..First time sit MMU's bus..so funny XD haha...unforgettable memories with my dear sinyee ...♥

 **Seoul garden Voucher** yuhoo ~ RM10 voucher =) yeahyeah ♥

haha..the center boy very handsome =) 

Hmm...They are dancing...Really = = 

Fashion show .... Thumbs up XD like their shirts very muchhh ♥

Hehe.. well , me n sinyee dear also took photo at there ♥

Hehe...Sweet ♥♥♥

Today i discovered some photo..haha....Some with lyn dear , some with dear weeni n sinyee d ...
all of this photo i haven't uploaded on Facebook...these are the photo of each our outing..♥
Hehe....we like to shopping, watch movie n sing k...^^






today..i just came back malacca from my hometown...10am bus..but the bus came at 10.30am..mummy fetch me go skudai and accompany with me to wait for the bus...raining ....mummy cares me a lot...
when i aboard the bus..i said byebye to mummy...and mummy sent msg to me when i am in the bus...
she sent : "I know you will cool in the bus
And i replied : "not really cool mummy..Hehe..I will inform you when i reach malacca. Dun worry me mummy okay "
Then she replied my msg "Ok, Take care "

haha...i am lovely daughter =) hehe... i only can say that, My mummy is the best .. She can decide to come malacca from hometown at midnite when i am sick...but i refuse..and finally my stubborn success to refuse her...But she called lyn to ask them fetch me go hospital...Mummy Thank you ...
This week i am going back to help you celebrate mother's day..i bought a card for you today...hope you will like it ♥

*after 3hours*
i reach malacca sentral .. hehe ... Emily come to fetch me ..and we keep chatting ...haha..
we went to shopping..haha..the most important thing is sushi king^^
we went to sushi king ~ hahaha ♥ like it so mucchhh ♥
today our outing so many problem !! haha~
1st, we cnt find our car after shopping..hahahahhaa....
2nd, emily......haha....secret ♥♥



Then when we back, There was raining....Very big until can't see anything....So dangerous..haha.. but today really fun fun fun ♥

It's time to stop playing le ~ turn my study mood must turn my study mood back ♥
Tomorrow got quiz..but i do not intend to study it.. hehe.. just go n do ^^
good luck to me =P 
haha... 


放下一些东西真的会让人开心 ♥ 你放下了吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment