Followers ♥

1.6.12

43rd post, It's June :)

Dear readers,

It's lovely weather outside today and i need to perk up to get back my regular lifestyle. So i'm here to update my daily life since holiday started. Well, too much to say, so i just write briefly for those happens which i still remember.

* chat time with them :) * 经过五个月的时间, 我开始慢慢了解大家, 其实大家都很好, 大家真的很好.... 如果我是男孩子就好 哈哈 可以参一份! :) 开始想你们了 哈哈~  *

* 也 开始 喜欢 玩这个了  * 

跟你在一起很幸福 但是也很辛苦 因为必须面对那些 " 攻击 " 那些我真的不懂要怎样去面对
不对 应该是我根本就不需要去面对 BUT 为什么我就这样被.... ..... 我真的很无辜...............。
你们明白吗?....大家说支持我 叫我不要理会 但是如何不理? How to do? what to do? 
I am such weak, Sorry :(
妈妈也只是叫我乖乖 要理智一点 。要怎样理智? 我根本就是 被hurt到。 不是那种hurt, 是 真的hurt。谢谢你 make me stronger.   :)


Went back to kota tinggi, family gathering, and friends' gathering. Mostly i stay at home, I just like to stay at home. haha :)  Play tetris with my dear <3 <3


I miss him so much. :(

Went to sing k with family! went for movie with sianghoe and liuliu . MIB was such awesome and funny. 
Thumbs up ! :)

With my sisters, all people are saying that i am the eldest. But actually i am the third okay :(

And soon, will be in Singapore for few days. 


Yes, Ordinary Cherlyn with simple life and hates those complicated things. I will make a Full Stop here. I will be stronger and be with my dear, friends and family. Thank you for support, I was being touched. Thanks for a "JIE JIE", She teaches me a lot, Thanks. :)

Yours, Cherlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment