Followers ♥

7.4.12

40th post, Had a wonderFuL weekdays!

Dear Readers,

It's April! I went to shop with my Elvia Gril! tt, Thanks for your support. It makes me touching! I LOVE YOU! We went to Pavillion, Treat my girL the SuSHI TEI, she felt contented with the sushi. We do enjoy a lot during Lunch as well as dinner.

She is my GirL, Elvia ! Yuhoooo :P

Our photo!






It's shopping time, We bought a lot of clothes ! I never shopping last two months. That's why I bought a lot. shhh XD



My dear's present is there! Sorry for the late to give you the b'day present. And i miss you so much my dear.
Please wait for me to back there. I do miss you very much.

I'm doing practical report again! Everyday report report report ! :P

Morning ! Took this photo last few weeks, MET with my DEAREST, Slept in the car.
Today is Saturday, It is peh yee's B'day, Happy b'day to you Girl :) 
We went to Seremban to celebrate, it was awesome and Fun. I will update the photo soon.

Ordinary Cherlyn, Just simple and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment